Reliving the Meenakshi Amma Experience of faith..

Monday 27 August 2012

Habakkuk 3:17-19
Even though the fig-trees have no fruit
and no grapes grow on the vines,
even though the olive-crop fails
and the fields produce no corn,
even though the sheep all die
and the cattle-stalls are empty,
I will still be joyful and glad,
because the LORD GOD is my saviour.
The Sovereign LORD gives me strength.
He makes me sure-footed as a deer,
and keeps me safe on the mountains.

Well, happy relationships are very important in our lives. We all know that. But at times, no matter how hard we try or how best we love and give, others may not understand the spirit and earnestness behind it. Not that we expect anything in return, but wish they too realize how delightful it is to be joyful in the LORD, than to continue thinking in their own way which brought them to destruction.

So I tell my achy breaky heart, delight in the LORD if your love is not bearing fruits or the fields of "their" heart has no corn, give them their time, reign in your impatience and disappointment, they too will turn around for sure and will spread the sweet fragrance of their soul!

This was the beautiful message I got at  Lady of Ransom last Sunday when I off-loaded a heart load of disappointment and anger. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment