Reliving the Meenakshi Amma Experience of faith..

Sunday 3 January 2010

Way of life

The altar design today, Diamonds with sarees.
First Sunday of the New Year I went to Vallarpadam. As usual there were many by the Lady of Ransom praying their heart out. I feel sad at heart, not seeing them pray but the way they grieve inside. We can make out from their expression the kind of turmoil their souls are in.

Whenever I see such, my heart also goes out in prayer along with them, "May all of them, find the true peace, not just the solution for their current miseries, but the true peace and joy that the Lord has offered which no one can take away from them. May their heart be opened to receive such love and peace".
But the fact of the matter is the world is so devilish these days, even brothers and parents become enemies of each other, waiting for the chance to hurt and finding pleasure in others fall. The silent rage that boils inside of these unfortunate ones, which some times erupts violently and ends in tragedies.
Oh! god please guard and keep such, especially those who sought Your solace today at the Lady of Ransom.
Though I enjoys taking pictures very much, I was badly shaken during the prayers at church today, I could not enjoy much the sun set pictures I took today at Vallarpadm.

No comments:

Post a Comment