Reliving the Meenakshi Amma Experience of faith..

Tuesday 16 April 2013

Bubbles

Even though the summer is raging and the land is dry, there is no decrease in the blood thirsty mosquitoes. They roam around and pester as and when they wish.

The problem is, I have to keep the Good Knight stuff on, even though it keeps the mosquitoes away it make me so tired in the morning, I miss my usual wake up time to reach church for mass on time.A week now, my schedules are all screwed up.

The day I went to buy this drink from the local stall at Kochi, I banged my head on their tin roof. I guess my eye sight is failing. :) Thank God, I was hit right between my eyes on the curve of the nose bridge. Yes it bled too. Had it been a little this way or that way, I could have seriously damaged my eyes.

Yes, that is life, anything can happen any time, a life turner, a life stopper, a life saver.

In good and bad, give us the heart to praise you Lord. In you we find solace. Without you we are just the bubble in the lemonade. Bust, anytime.


No comments:

Post a Comment