Reliving the Meenakshi Amma Experience of faith..

Monday 1 April 2013

Happy Easter

HAPPY EASTER

The lent days and the recollection of the Passion of Christ helped me deal with my own life and its problems very much. Three distinct miracles added on to the re-assurance, that if we carry our Cross well, we will be comforted and guided through to victory. 

One of the miracle was so personally pleasing that it knocked me out emotionally with joy. It also made me open my eyes to the fact that, I am using only 10% of the chances and opportunities that God so lovingly bring to me.

The first miracle taught me, indeed it is us and the way we act under pressure, that save our situation, our day. For us to deal with a problem we need to have presence of mind. For us to keep the presence of mind we need to stay calm, not to be affected by the emotional aspect of the situation.

The rituals and practices help us a lot to stay put in the right way...Without it we go astray, our mind go here and there. Ligthing the lamp for God in the morning and evening is one of my most adored ritual. Well, about that, later. 

Wishing you all my friends, a Happy Easter. May you all have the grace and understanding to realize what is your cross and live it well. Good Luck and God bless.

PS: The picture is from Lady of Ransom, Vallarpadam.


No comments:

Post a Comment