Reliving the Meenakshi Amma Experience of faith..

Saturday 17 November 2012

Thank You

After a few weeks I went to Lady Of Ransom yesterday early morning. I enjoyed the cool lonely walk up to the church from the highway. Seeing the bright colored dome of the church from a distance was very consoling and comforting. 

Being a week day, there were not many in and around the church. The schools kids were just about arriving to the school which is in the church compound itself. Those who come early were playing around in the Rosary park. 

I had a special mention of my mother whose death anniversary was last week. Like me she too was a frequent visitor at Lady Of Ransom. As I sat there in the freshly painted and polished inside of the church, I was grateful, that I got an opportunity to teach "Accounting" again to a batch of seminary students, of the very congregation which was my mother's favorite. Since I had moved away from that subject to "Art and Art History" lately, I was happy I take up that classes, even with considerable strain on my time. 

Thank you Mary at Vallarpadam, You with Your infinite grace and bearing help us to be true to ourselves and our faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment