Reliving the Meenakshi Amma Experience of faith..

Monday 19 November 2012

Colors of life

At the seminary where I have a class, we planned a photo-shoot for making Christmas cards for the coming season. I took around 220 pictures of each students and the priests there. But unfortunately the pictures did not come good. I pushed my old camera to the extreme for better quality and it took a lot of unwanted colors, making each frame a mockery. A disappointing venture, especially when I am in no position to replace my old camera. 

No matter how bad or hard life's circumstances be, if we stay close to GOD and keep our thoughts in Him in everything we think and do, things gotta turn around. That's our belief. The blind man who called out to Jesus, "Son of David.." was granted his wish. Jesus merely asked him, "...What is that you wish that I do for you.."

So basically, it's all about our faith. That, He can do everything. Everything is possible for Him, if we keep ourselves worthy for His Divine grace.

I wish for my two friends, who has told me that their peace is wrecked, that they find their harmony soon. May they have the grace and strength to win over everything that is wrecking their peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment