Reliving the Meenakshi Amma Experience of faith..

Sunday 1 November 2009

How colorful is the me in your heart...

When more than anything else, we hold the peace of our heart, as the greatest wealth in this world even slight fall in the level of that peace hurts our rhythm. In the first place we came to value our peace from the bitter experience of our life, the bruises and hurt we received from pursuing happiness of the world, the unbelievable failures and disgrace.

The last two visits to Vallarpadam for me was very disappointing. I had a few things running in my mind which was having a negative impact on my being. Usually spending time with Mary at Vallarpadam calms me a lot, but this time the demons inside me seemed to be stronger. I left the church quickly on both the times, bit scared to sort out the "demon" myself and afraid I might wreck someone else's peace with my grubbiness.

Vallarpadam is the first church in the whole of Asia which is dedicated to the Holy Spirit. So no matter who we are and what we do, if we have the heart, Holy Spirit work in us while at Vallarpadam, no matter how strong and old our demons are.

We can never control what others think of us, how we live in their heart, sadly most of our worries and fears are just that, what others think of us, how we live in their eyes.

Well, I could only smile when I finally touched the thread of my own demon thought which was wrecking me for a few days. Its how we think of others, its how we deal with others that "should" matter to us than worry or fear about "us" in others heart.

We have only one commandment, which is to LOVE, if our thoughts and deeds are in that, we surely do not have any thing to worry. When this realization hit me, I could feel the delight of my peace returning and felt the sensation of the cool, clean feel of the floor at Vallarpadam on my feet.Those old stones are one heck of a touch...:))

The day was won at last! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment