Reliving the Meenakshi Amma Experience of faith..

Wednesday 30 September 2020

Messengers

After Yom Kippur, the three days of fast the Jewish congregation holds for repentance and fasting, I went to Vallarpadam on Tuesday. The Sun was breaking out of the clouds in short bursts which has been a relief from the 3 weeks of rain and grey days which was made even more gloomier by the fast growth of Corona cases in our Kerala. There were hardly anybody at the church except for an elderly gentleman who warmly responded to my greetings. 

Sometimes, God speaks to us through others what we need to know most. Of the many things he told me during our very interesting conversation what delighted me most was his interpretation of worship. He asked me whenever you come to church worship and adore God through Psalms and hymns before you go into recitals and prayers for favours. He also offered me a few words of simple praise and worship he keeps repeating. 
Yes indeed, God tell us, through the least expected means what we need to hear the most. 
Praise you God, the creator of heaven and earth, praise you Jesus, our way and truth to God, hallelujah! 

No comments:

Post a Comment