Reliving the Meenakshi Amma Experience of faith..

Tuesday 24 September 2019

Mercy

After finishing a work at Chennai I was walking around the streets of Triplicane when I came across a mosque in one of those narrow sub-streets on the Triplicane High road which had a message written on the front door:

"O Allah, open the door of your mercy for me"

I found it very inspiring and encouraging. 

I was at Chennai at the end of a work, which involved lot of hard work and time (over an year)  to accomplish. There were times of stress and anxiety especially towards the end and the fear whether I could pull it off successfully. To start with, in the beginning, there was nothing and I had to think it up with only a very few people to discuss or turn to for advice. 

God, the lord of the host, guided me and encouraged me. 

In this age of technology which is giving us the tremendous opportunity for searching the truth within ourselves and the knowledge in search of truth available everywhere, God, more than ever appears to be real and near with the religious barriers disappearing. 

As we know, God, the creator of the universe reigns supreme and those who follow Him in truth and essence tend to have a harmonic and non-violent benevolence for anything and everything. 

May God bless mankind and the whole universe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment