Reliving the Meenakshi Amma Experience of faith..

Saturday 22 December 2012

Conviction

An early morning visit to Vallarpadam. When I got there, the morning mass was just about over, and the church goers already left. Few of the elderly parishoners stayed back and was finishing their rosary.

The church looked pristine and clean in the December morning sunlight. Its been a while since I have come to Vallarpadam. Took some pictures and stayed around for a while.

Returned with the conviction, that faith meant, keeping our harmony with God and believing Lords Will will prevail in our lives. Lord is always merciful and compassionate.

Later in the day, the same thought, I shared with a grieving heart and I could feel the way Lord was using my conviction, to console.

Thank you Jesus, the way I felt, the satisfaction from the effort to touch a heart positively is my offering for my GOD for the day. You gave me the heart to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment