Reliving the Meenakshi Amma Experience of faith..

Tuesday 25 December 2012

Merry Christmas

 Our Crib at home.
 The crib at our local church.
 Big time cribs, outside the church with bigger "everything".
 The star welcoming and wishing the parishoners of our local church.
 A tale of light all around. But the power went for half an hour everywhere. Though powercut was officially lifted for a day.
Another Christmas day. Usually I am broke on Christmas. No matter how hard I try. It has become a kind of tradition for me now (not my parents, I should say!). But this Christmas was not big different.I stayed home mostly and worked on a dream, that kept me going when the rest of the neighbourhood was celebrating.  Two little children gave me company. God bless them.

Did not go to Mary at Vallarpadam. Could have. Chose to stay back and finish something which I got with Her blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment