Reliving the Meenakshi Amma Experience of faith..

Wednesday 3 October 2012

True Blessing.


Proverbs 19:14
"14House and wealth are inherited from a father but a sensible wife is a gift from Yahweh."

The ongoing Soorya festival was a blessing to me. It took my mind out of my plaguing worries. I was fascinated by some artist couples who do the classical art forms. I was wondering about the family atmosphere they might have to cherish and practice such fine arts which is the manifestation of spirituality. 

No wonder then, we should be really careful about the persons whom we take into the holy and the most holy place deep inside our hearts, if they do not have the inclination to respect the purity of their own souls and those of others by birth they can destruct our soul-its peace- and our everything. 

I used to believe anyone can turn to God anytime, but I have realised lately that not anyone, only some, have the mind to turn to God, to make Him their way of life, to enjoy His feast of peace and happiness. They are chosen by God, even before their birth. But it is true, God do not go by caste or creed. 

Thank you My Lord, for blessing me to turn to you, to find peace in You. Please keep me that way till I die. Thank you Jesus. 

PS: The picture is the new altar at the Lady of Ransom, built for the parishioners. 





1 comment: