Reliving the Meenakshi Amma Experience of faith..

Monday 1 October 2012

The Dome, my eyes search for..

Usually, as soon as I get down at the bus stop in the highway at Vallarpadam, I can see the Lady of Ransom's dome, if my mind is free of worries, I will start praising the LORD in my heart as I walk upto the Church. But lately, peace is not what I have. 

My father was not highly educated, still he sent me to college. Though he was not capable of helping me with academics, he took care of the financial part and provided a home with good enough atmosphere for studies. I did not disappoint him as I went all the way to two masters. I recollect with a relish, how proud he used to be when my exam results came. I believe that was the best I could give my father. 

When life gave me a chance to bring someone back to life from the depth of worst, I gave it my best, just like my father. I prayed and dreamed that 'someone' would give the best, unfortunately even after enjoying the best for a while, that 'someone' did not had the heart to continue, to keep on walking THE WAY. I was broken hearted. 

Though, I have sidestepped from that 'someone's' life, for it to take its own natural course, the memories come up my mind often and destruct me. Today, I got an invitation to attend one of the Soorya classical musical festival. All through the evening rendering, I kept humming the psalms of worship and adoration, it took me to another level of spiritual heights. I had a similar experience during the fireworks of our local temple at Maradu, which is famous for its "vedi kettu". 

Thank you my LORD, for helping me convert my miserable situation into an opportunity to be one with you and find some peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment