Reliving the Meenakshi Amma Experience of faith..

Wednesday 19 September 2012

A drop of sadness

I remember my mother fondly during the convention days, when she was around, she used to make it a point that we attend such retreats. She said and did anything and everything to ensure we go there!

I pray for all those families, specially for someone I know personally, who could not think for themselves or there was no one in their family who is concerned about their spiritual well being (especially when they are so remorse struck) to make them go and attend such a spiritual feast.

I am sorry my friend, you missed a chance of self-help, may our good LORD continue to protect you and guard you and may you have the wisdom to give your everything to Him to refresh your life the best way.

No comments:

Post a Comment