Reliving the Meenakshi Amma Experience of faith..

Sunday 11 April 2010

No sacrifice, no victory.


The very purpose this blog is to share my experience of trying to face my life in Jesus way. When I say that I mean the troubles and worries that comes in life, trying to see them the way Jesus has taught and live them that way. Of course, I am not successful all the time, but the hope of peace and joy from the Gurus way is keeping me walk that way since all else I have tried, I have failed miserably.

Recently certain happenings have undone my efforts so far to a larger scale than I would like to admit. First is I have started smoking again, not that many still two three cigrattes a day. A slave, first to the emotions that brings a kind of helplessness in my mind and then the craving. The helplessness started when the folks whom I have to repay after I inherited a debt called for asking money.

The second is loosing temper, flaring up at the least of provocation.

At times, I am loosing the focus to see the tests as a challenge the way my belief preaches. Somehow I fall under the burden of challenges taking them as certainties even though the fact remains nothing is certain nor constant, even this stage has to pass.

No sacrifice no victory was the caption they had on the board of my undergraduate students. But most of them did not turn up for a special class I arranged to finish up their lessons before the semester end. I lived that three hours class, an extreme joy god has blessed me with during this troubling times.

Sat all the afternoon today, Sunday, at lady of Ransom. It was impossibly hot even though it had rained well last week, even with thunders rolling.

No comments:

Post a Comment