Reliving the Meenakshi Amma Experience of faith..

Sunday 11 November 2018

November Sunday

The onset of Autumn has brought the morning mist onto the wind swept fields of Golaga Mudi. It was a beautiful sight as I set out for the church in the morning.

In five minutes difference our village bus left for town and I had to wait for a long time to find a shared rickshaw to the town.

The delay made me go to a nearby church ⛪ where I haven't gone at all. A big church with only few attendees. I was glad I went there. I could meet an elderly sister who had given her entire life for the welfare of the broken hearts ♥ and those with family problems. Bless you sister and thank you very much for your life.

Just the other day I was thinking about the purpose of giving our entire life to a subject or a career and the wisdom in it. The opinion of King Solomon who says everything is an illusion and at the final end would make no difference whether one was successful in this world or not.

True, given the futility or the non permanence of everything concerning life, God advices us to engage in good things in life even if it doesn't make a difference in the end.

The career, the wealth, everything we doin this world, no matter how successful or miserable we are, it doesn't matter God could take it away from us in a moment.

The disappointment or the joy, we shouldn't take I to our hearts ♥ as it was just an option for us to engage our mind and body everyday while we are here in the world.

While we engage ourselves, we have to give our best.





No comments:

Post a Comment