Reliving the Meenakshi Amma Experience of faith..

Monday 11 June 2018

Life inside the notebook


July 10th, a Sunday in the early Monsoon weeks. 
It was raining straight and hard. There was not much wind. Luckily, it cleared off after every 20 minutes or so into the rain. I was worried because I  had lost my umbrella again, the first of this season. I normally loose two or three every year. With the rain like this I have to  carry it with me everywhere and as the tradition suggests has to leave it outside the door of the office or other establishments I go to, but often I forget to take it back when I leave. 


I found this note book on the bench inside the church. Written as an offering from cover to cover with some pieces of paper with special request on them. This one here is a request to Mother Mary seeking blessing to build a small house.  

Very touching, indeed." Dear Lord, bless everyone who have decided to lead the family way of life with everything they need."

I felt it was such a blessing to come across an young ones' mind who is aware of their responsibilities and seeking heavenly blessing to carry them out. The note reads for the grace and strength to reach a situation in his/her life so that the person can take care of their family. 


Expect thou to give wisdom and send holy spirit from above!
Written 868 times from cover to cover on a hundred page notebook. 


Another note found inside the book. A printed thanks giving card with a baby's photo.


Life and emotions from the world we live in. I felt so grateful that I came across it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment