Reliving the Meenakshi Amma Experience of faith..

Monday 23 October 2017

Tomorrow never dies

The month of Rosary. At vallarapdam, the chant of Rosary is the background score at any time of the day. 
A new car being blessed at the church. For such events they let the vehicles in through the East Gate. 
The pandhal is still on after the festivities of the last month. 

The north gate to the Rosary Park

But today certainly does.

I do not know how many tomorrows I have.
These pictures are from Sunday before the last. I couldn't post them all through last week as the work got me tight and didn't gave me much time for anything else.

I didn't want to let go of these pictures, its the todays of my life and it's what I saw at Vallarpadam.
So here its my friends.

Lady of Ransom, deliver me from all bondages that is holding me back from living the way and enjoying the true happiness.

Thank you Lord for the work in the week and the bread it brought.

May everyone have work and the mind and health to do it well.

No comments:

Post a Comment