Reliving the Meenakshi Amma Experience of faith..

Thursday 9 February 2017

Pillars


Good Morning.
My Seasonal work requires me now to start early. So I keep missing the morning mass. Today was a free day. I walked up the fifteen minutes to the church with good thoughts. The February winter sun was late in lighting up even though it was 6,30am.
I had forgotten it was Thursday and there was no 7.15 am mass. Somehow I felt happy, that the church was empty except for  two elderly man and woman who sat at the far corners of our big church.
It gave me a good chance to meditate and pray. The thoughts that went through gave me these three words. Of which Sacrifice gave me the lesson to sacrifice our self, which is what is giving us the trouble in our daily life and in relations. A much harmful worry, when we shouldn't be loosing our mind space to such thoughts.
A happy time, a wonderful time. Thank you My Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment