Reliving the Meenakshi Amma Experience of faith..

Sunday 5 June 2016

Lucky & sad

I nearly got hit by a motorbike just outside the rosary Park at Vallarpadam thus morning.  Walking back after the mass and spending some time at the church, listening to the sermon from the loud speaker  I walked right into a motorbike who was far out on the wrong side avoiding a pool of water in the road. The young man braked hard and nearly fell off the motorcycle. We both survived without any injury. We waved and smiled and went off in a hurry after I apologised. I never thought  a motor cycle will come at me from behind and that too through the right.  Lucky.

Sad, 'cos, during my prayer I have been made aware of certain realities which I have not addressed and taken up responsibly. Later in the day , at home, I remembered a friend whom I have not seen for 15 year's. We just disappeared from each other's life and never kept in touch. The prompt I got during the prayer and this friend thought has a connection too.

No comments:

Post a Comment