Reliving the Meenakshi Amma Experience of faith..

Monday 30 May 2016

Monday Morning

I woke hearing the gentle murmur of the elderly gentleman's electric scooter  who ride by my home and is always on time for the 6.15 am mass to which I also was hoping to go. I know I was late.
Sundays I go to Vallarpadam and Monday to my Parish church. Not a good idea. Sunday is the day they make Parish announcements. But that is also the day I spent with Mary at Vallarpadam.

Waking up early has become a little problem now inspite of the awareness that these are the last few beautiful summer mornings before the monsoon and the morning walk to the church is always a cheerful delight. Missing it is a big loss.
The paint fumes from the fresh paintings and the general work that I have been doing at home is getting me tired.
Thinking about the maintenance, thank you my God and my Lord, for the opportunity.
My house was in disrepair and needed maintenance for long.

Respect and gratitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment