Reliving the Meenakshi Amma Experience of faith..

Friday 8 April 2016

Thanks Giving

It's surprising ever since I have the convenience of posting from my phone, the number of posts I have made here have come down very badly. I used to post more without the instant mobile facility.

The fact is the last few months have been really busy. I thank God from the bottom of my heart for the opportunity to work. Since 2009 my life has been a roller coaster with a new subject and the ways to make a living out of it. The beginning of the year which is the best period of my new line of a seasonal work has been steady.

As I kneel in thanks giving Jeremiah 9 23-24 is ringing in my ear.

23 Thus says the Lord:
“Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom,
Let not the mighty man glory in his might,
Nor let the rich man glory in his riches;
24 But let him who glories glory in this,
That he understands and knows Me,
That I am the Lord, exercising loving kindness, judgment, and righteousness in the earth.
For in these I delight,” says the Lord.

Thank you God, for giving me this verse today. Thank you for helping me think your way. I was a miserable wreck, a joke for the world around me, You lead me, God, you took me to new pastures. 

All the joy, happiness and disappointments-the fruits of my labour I offer unto You. 

Thank you, Jesus for being my way and my inspiration. Thank you for blessing me with the mind and the health to go the miles, meet the people and share the knowledge. 

May You, Jesus, continue to be a blessing to all those who seek You, may all those who need You, find You at the time of their need. 

Bless You Jesus. 

Its been quite a while since I visited Lady of Ransom and Meenakshi Amma at Vallarpadam, out of sight but never out of mind. 


No comments:

Post a Comment