Reliving the Meenakshi Amma Experience of faith..

Tuesday 19 April 2016

Miracle

Yesterday was hard day for me. Nothing worked right.
Evening I went to church for some quiet time. There was nobody around. I did spent the time well.
There are some psalms I keep reciting. I love ❤ the psalms. When I came home I realised to my horror I have lost my phone. I went back to the church and I could not find it there . I had absolutely no Idea where I put it last. Though I remember taking it with me.
This morning I tried calling my number and a guy picked up. The way he talked it seemed he is going to play some games as my phone was little expensive. He asked me to meet him on the other side of the river which is flowing by the side of our church.
I crossed the bridge and started walking to the other side when God send me two angels in the form of friends who offered to come along with me. Our gamer saw us from a distance and as the miracle would unfold the two friends who were with me know this guy and he couldn't try his tricks. He handed over the phone to me meekly. I gave him a hundred bucks anyway as I realised it was the God of Israel who worked for me there.
Hope the Passover preparation for everyone  is going well.

No comments:

Post a Comment