Reliving the Meenakshi Amma Experience of faith..

Monday 4 August 2014

Bird Grains

Just before I came to Vallarpadam, one of my friend, called me to join him at his home near the backwaters to enjoy the monsoon which has been pouring down for the last few days.

The invitation was very tempting. Sitting in the church trying to hold the mind which was jumping too much, I noticed the little birds, a gang of them, pecking on the rice grains on the floor which is brought to the church as offering. Though I could not see any of it with my eyes, was surprised there were so many spilled on the floor as the birds were feasting on them fearlessly for a long time. 

The rain is still continuing, in this month of Karkidakam - our Malayalam month of rain - monsoon caught up in inches for shying away for a while in the start of the season. 

Wishing you all a prayerful and safe month of Rain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment