Reliving the Meenakshi Amma Experience of faith..

Wednesday 7 August 2013

In the line of bread...

Mary and Joseph kept up their life, happily no matter how troublesome and difficult their days were. The strange land they were forced to live in or the trouble Joseph had to undertake to find work in new places or the worry and anxiety over the fate of their child Jesus, never took away the happiness and love they both shared even for a moment. They might have, just like our own faith require us to do, offered everything including their happiness and worries to God in their daily "time" with the Father, Almighty. 

Today the results of the national level exam which I had taken a few weeks back in the new subject I am pursuing now, came out. I have been selected along with 24 others to train at the Nation's premium institute for six months for an add on qualification. 

I am thankful to my God, not only for helping me through the qualifying exams, but also for giving me a mind to rely on Him everyday, for giving me the strength and grace to face and see through the troubles of each day and walk along the way He has so mercifully shown me.

Thank you Joseph & Mary, for being such an inspiration to believe in God, even when everything seems so bleak and impossible. Eventually, our lights will shine better. 

My friends, please join me in my joy and Gratitude towards God for this unbelievable miracle. 


No comments:

Post a Comment