Reliving the Meenakshi Amma Experience of faith..

Friday, 18 September 2026

Porrota Master

The three days I went for the five day retreat, I crossed the most crowded south over bridge before 4 pm to avoid traffic. That meant I was early and had to eat something to last till 9 pm. 

The little restaurant at the east gate turned out to be a discovery of the best porotta in the Vallarpadam Island. They were making it when I walked in on the first evening and the aroma of the warm porotta straight from the chef's tawa was irresistible. It tasted as delicious as the aroma suggested. The Bengali young man who made it has learned indeed from a very good Porotta Master. 

Oh! God, you bless people with talents and how well they stay true to that talents are a prayer in itself. Help us Lord to stay true to our blessings till the end. For in it is the ultimate victory despite the struggles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment