Reliving the Meenakshi Amma Experience of faith..

Wednesday 5 April 2023

 

At times, life and its situations can overwhelm us. Even the most steadfast among us may feel, the God we trust in has abandoned us.

My God, my God, why did you forsake me?

Why do You seems to be so far away from me;

Not helping me; not listening to my pleading.”

Psalms 22:1

The generations who have gone before us had also come across such phases of despair when all had seemed lost.

But they endured and survived, in faith.

3 “But you are enthroned as the Holy One,

The One whom Israel praises.

4 Our ancestors put their trust in You;

They trusted You and You saved them.

5 They called to You and were not disappointed. “

Psalms 22:3-5

Please do not be disappointed or give up in life.

“Endure and  Survive” in faith.

 

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment