Reliving the Meenakshi Amma Experience of faith..

Friday 28 December 2018

Historic CSI Christ Church of Nellore
The Christmas in the remote village I was at was very lonely. The churches at Nellore and the neighborhood was busy with activities and packed for the Christmas eve and morning service. I couldn't make it to any of these churches for the Christmas eve celebrations as I did not have a  vehicle to go around with. The public transport is not so frequent and is limited. 

Though at first I was not really bothered, hoping to go for the Christmas morning service, as the Christmas eve progressed, I became restless and sad. True, there are not many Christmas to look forward to, we have to celebrate the one we got at any cost. But it was too late for me when the realization finally dawned. 


No comments:

Post a Comment