Reliving the Meenakshi Amma Experience of faith..

Sunday 7 January 2018

Christmas & New year

My friend about Whom I have written about in my last post, his wife died on the Christmas eve. Though sad, everyone who knew the couple were feeling a huge relief, as the poor lady was finally relieved of all her pains.
We all mourned for her on Christmas.
My work got busier with the year end and I got into it deeply. Christmas and New year was not a holiday but part of work. The hard work over the new year weekend was very productive, I thank God for the opportunity.
The new year brought the happiness of meeting a dear friend after almost a decade.
Some emotions still work.😊

My lord I pray, to bring me the most deserving for whom I offer my  service (work) as a tith and as thanksgiving for the blessing. In Jesus name I ask.

Happy New year, my dear friends. May we continue to be in the Lord and enjoy his peace and happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment