Reliving the Meenakshi Amma Experience of faith..

Sunday 10 December 2017

Sunday


Last Sunday I couldn't come to  Vallarpadam since I had to travel with work. I came to Kochi early this morning, slightly feeling crumbled by sitting in an overnight bus to Kochi.
I was happy that I could go to church even though it was noon and hot. Problem with hot days is that we couldn't keep our mind focussed especially at noon.
My thoughts were like this when I walked into the new church and saw this picture. Also, an elderly neighbour who took the big risk of coming to Vallarpadam alone by bus and was flushed by the noon heat.
She was so happy to see me as she was worried about going back and I was glad I could be of some help by dropping her back home.
Church was not crowded at all. Peaceful day..

No comments:

Post a Comment