Reliving the Meenakshi Amma Experience of faith..

Monday 19 June 2017

Passport

Twenty years ago when I took my passport, I was an young man with a lot of dreams. My efforts paid off and I could work in foreign countries for nearly ten years. Then, I somehow lost interest in what I did and had to return to my country.
The comeback was not so easy, as I had to take up another line of work in a entirely new field and had to start from the scratch.
As the struggle to get back on my feet again took me longer my resources dried up and I was in a disastrous state of disappointment. My passport fell due for renewal during this time and I couldn't.
It took me an year and a half to reach a stage to at least to even consider it. As I went for renewal this week all those memories came back. Devastating thoughts, ofcourse. After a while I could deal with them spiritually.
I thought about those friends who were with me when we started off. I prayed for their continuous blessings and their well being. Such thoughts kept my spirit up as I moved up the queue for the reissue.

Today, I got mine in my hands.   To my surprise 🎊 there was no excitement as in the first time.

The only hope and dream at the moment is to embrace the destiny as it is....😊

No comments:

Post a Comment