Reliving the Meenakshi Amma Experience of faith..

Thursday 25 May 2017

Thank you

Thank you, Jesus! One more Masters Degree. That too in a first class.
Eternally indebted my God, if you haven't willed I couldn't have gone the mile.
Thank you for blessing me with the spirit and the mind all thru this two years to overcome miraculously the hardships and the troubles.
Just as I was aware of Your helping hand thank you for giving me the good heart to take along with me a good number of young and old students who were in the program with me, they needed some guidance and wholesome encouragement outside the classrooms. You gave me the strength to help them attain a Masters reasonably well.
Please continue leading me Father, seven years ago, I took a disastrous turn from my main career, suffered greatly in every way. But you helped me to keep going, the new way my mind was so lost in.

Sure as the living day light That You will be there for everyone who call upon You.

After the course, the group which I maintained was disbanded, though some of them wanted it to continue. But somehow I did not find it right to continue with it once the program was over. I pray, Jesus, help and guide them in their future endeavours.

No comments:

Post a Comment