Reliving the Meenakshi Amma Experience of faith..

Friday 24 March 2017

The vine Tree

My worries were getting stronger and I had to find some time with the Lord to calm myself and get my bearings right. Sooner the better.

Unfortunately, too many things happened too quickly and I was not able to bear it.

These three readings, helped me back to senses.

The recent peak time jobs had robbed from me the time to pray as I used to. My spiritual energy level was very low. Lack of praise and worship had taken me away from the Vine and as a branch I could not survive when life brought some not so pleasant surprises.

Secondly, as the proverb said, some are rewarded for the good words as some are rewarded for the work of their hands. Mine is indeed the good words. But how can the good words come when our mind itself is in trouble. By being away from the Lord pulled out from my mind the font of good thoughts.

Psalms 131 was a clear reminder, trust in the Lord like Children. Just be cool and do not pretend to be anything more than what you are.

And who are you?

Just a donkey, Jesus, sat on. ...

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment