Reliving the Meenakshi Amma Experience of faith..

Saturday 8 November 2014

An unexpected Gift..

There are some incidence in our lives which make us aware God is watching over us and He see to every aspect of our lives. I was aspiring for two books which I wished I could own for my recent reading and research I am doing but could not 'cos one was expensive and the other was out of print. One of my friend who has both loaned me one of them for some time and I had to return it before I could finish with it as he himself was referring to it for his work.

Yesterday, I accidentally got an opportunity to meet the spokesperson of the big organization which had actually printed the expensive book and he considering my interest and the work I am doing gifted me a prized copy of the very book I was longing for.

Without realizing, I stood up and bowed as I saw God's Hand working through him.

Wonderful are your ways and amazing the way You read the minds of your faithfuls...

1 comment: