Reliving the Meenakshi Amma Experience of faith..

Sunday 13 July 2014

Hope

The rain and few other things stopped me from getting to Vallarpadam today.

As I stayed home in the rainy day, I was feeling real glum about some events of last week when the positiveness of certain things I did dawned on me which cheered me up unbelievably.

A few good hearts tried to open a door of sunshine for an unfortunate neighbourhood who was loosing all the trading opportunities from tourism just because they were on the other side of the road where all the action and crowd was.

Earlier, I had did some work on a few things that had the potential to develop this part of the town an attraction too. But the people concerned where not thinking the way they should have been for their own benefit and for the ones around too. So the agony continued.

All of a sudden something happened by way of apparent destruction of the old quarters and some good heart were on to it for its protection and I was called in too. For three days we worked together the laybrinth of heirarchy, people and attitude to ensure the 'interest' stay intact over the weekend when the protecting machinery would be on holiday.

A lot to do to turn the dream of the neighbourhood to a reality, but a new hope and energy is filling me as more and more good hearts are joining in.

No comments:

Post a Comment