Reliving the Meenakshi Amma Experience of faith..

Sunday 8 June 2014

Monsoon at Vallarpadam

For some personal reason, I could not go to Vallarpadam today. When I am in Kochi on a Sunday, missing the mass there is a big time emotional worry.

First Sunday of the monsoon, so as to speak. It rained good. But the monsoon is yet to pick up. Last week I could post some pictures of the changing landscape around Vallarpadam. Today somehow I was thinking about how lucky we were to get an approach road to church from the Container Terminal Road. I guess it was around the time when Vallarpadam was declared a National Shrine Basilica and impending visit of the Prime Minister/President of India which did the favour. I have  heard  Fr. Jose Pulikkan, ex-parish priest speaking gratefully about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment