Reliving the Meenakshi Amma Experience of faith..

Monday 14 April 2014

Palm Sunday

 

I was in Kochi and went to Lady of Ransom at Vallarpadam. The 11.30 am mass was almost over when I reached there. From our side, the buses to  town were few and I lost a lot of time while travelling. 

The Palm leaves were in plenty at the church. I took a few. 

The facility to confess at the church is very helpful. They have  separate session for that. I did mine there. In Andhra, I had the language problem and its been a while since I confessed. 

It was nice to be back at Vallarpadam. Old friends, some hellos, but mostly an internal journey. When we connect with God, the place do not matter, still I felt a little bad, the lady of Ransom church have been out of my  mind for some time when I was trekking the Andhra life at the university. :(

 

No comments:

Post a Comment