Reliving the Meenakshi Amma Experience of faith..

Tuesday 25 June 2013

Monsoon woes

For many years now, we had one coconut palm growing from our neighbours yard to over the roof of my house. In the last few years it has become so dangerous I had to request my neighbour to cut the palm down many times. But unfortunately he did not mind my requests some how.

Not only the danger, but also the tree dries that fell on our roof got so big and piled up, no matter how often I cleaned up, it had our concrete roof leaking!

A solution for this mess has been my prayer request for so many years now, but so far the situation continued getting worse everyday in the monsoon.

This year, the fellow got into trouble in other ways with authorities  and had to cut down not only the palm but also many other dangerously sloping trees in his yard.

An unbelievable miracle indeed for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment