Reliving the Meenakshi Amma Experience of faith..

Monday 13 May 2013

Mangoes

Three weeks, four weeks now, I do not exactly remember, since I have gone to Lady of Ransom. Few unfortunate reasons kept me away. 

The last Sunday, I went to Fort Kochi to be with a friend who is preparing for an exam. Though I could not be of much help to him academically, I could cheer him up a bit. 

From the Fort Kochi, Jankar Jetty, I could see the Marian Towers of Vallarpadam at a distance and across the back waters. I wished I could be there.

My current line of work, I should say academic interest rather, is taking me very far away from my main line of work and is not so economically productive, yet. Mangoes, has been a big help. Except for a few most of our trees bore fruit this year, even though the yield was considerably less. 

Many a day, I kept going on Mangoes alone. Mangoes, are a wholesome food, but too much of it in a day can be tiring, no matter how delicious they are. 

Another opportunity to thank God for the Mangoes and other fruits God so blessed this world with. Many of our blessings we hardly utilize.  

No comments:

Post a Comment