Reliving the Meenakshi Amma Experience of faith..

Tuesday 30 March 2010

Palm Sunday


At lady of Ransom, the day started near Meenakshi Amma's house where the palm leaves were blessed and everyone came to the church in a procession.

I was late, really late for church. Attended the 9.30 Am mass. The church was not full as most of the parishioners have come for the first mass which is very important on a Palm Sunday.

Towards the end of the mass saw a lad praying tearfully, literally begging looking at the altar. There was an instantaneous connection between him and me as I was also begging in my heart. He sensing that he is being watched left quickly. I couldn't help praying for him though.

Quantitative techniques, reading about them is saving my mind from worrying. Luckily got an opportunity on Saturday to boat across the beautiful back waters. It was lovely indeed. A nice break.

No comments:

Post a Comment