Reliving the Meenakshi Amma Experience of faith..

Thursday 18 February 2010

Surprise continues..


Sunday, two weeks ago, when I went to Lady of Ransom, I had a special reason for thanks giving. There was a teacher colleague, who was going through high level of anxiety as her husband was taken ill. Numbness of limbs. He has been diagnosed with some problem with his nerves which is not helping circulation.

Her anxiety was giving her big time stress. I could somehow sense it and in every possible opportunity, I used to talk to her, positively which she welcomed happily.

I had offered her problems during my intercession at lady of Ransom along with a lot of other acquaintances who was also interceding for her from different places.

Last week, she left our college when she got a huge break at the university which somehow secured her life with better stability.

I was pleasantly amused.

No comments:

Post a Comment