Reliving the Meenakshi Amma Experience of faith..

Friday 25 December 2009

xmas

The new sub-station, that is coming up near the church.
The slabs for the rail road stalked among the grass on the way to church. Probably for the Vallarpadam container terminal rail.
The big grass on the way side, they were dancing beautifully in the christmas morning breeze.
The baked bricks, folks hardly use these kind of bricks these days, strong and sturdy they are old war horses indeed. Nostalgic too.
Grass blooms by the road, I found them very pleasant on my christmas morning trip.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mary:)

    Those elephant grass really impressed me. I am sure when they sway with the wind the sight will be very lovely. I agree with you about the bricks. Now every one prefers hollow bricks. Probably they are cheaper. Vallarpadaim will become a very important place after the container terminal come up. I understand the real estate price in Vallarpadam has gone up very steeply. Now only very rich people can afford to buy land in vallarpadam.

    All the best:)
    Joseph

    ReplyDelete